Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back in Ayer Tawar yesterday night (25 October 2008). Such a tiring journey yesterday, although I'm speeding but still reached kinda late because of the traffic jam in Bidor. The jam is kinda long and then in Tapah also such a bad traffic jam. Now my left leg kinda sore...haha...because of the clutch lor...(manual car).

Before I drove back, I packed up all my things to bring home because this semester end already and now just left the final exam in November. I packed my things on Friday night (24/10/2008). Kinda lots of things lor...took me about 2 hours to finish packing all my stuff...hahaha...
Before packing up all my stuff...




After packing up all my stuff...




Yesterday during my journey back to Ayer Tawar, there's one car in front of me I don't know either he know how to drive professionally or not. Kinda tension follow behind him, some more he was driving a Volvo. Made me really very angry and irritated because he kept on braking and braking unnecessarily. No skill betul lar...

Don't bother about that lar...but really very irritated... One more thing I wanna write down in here is that, speeding really finish up the petrol very very fast. Yesterday I really felt that because I was speeding all the way back except during the traffic jam. From half tank, it is now almost at the empty level after I went to and back Seri Manjung yesterday night (attending Ding Siew Loong's birthday party after I reached home, so really very tired). So the next post will be about the birthday party.

2 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

wah memang kemas wor... i oso want to kemas liao if like tat... hahahaha~~~ wait for my "version" of kemas bilik~

Unknown said...

orait...waiting for your version lor...hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...