Monday, January 26, 2009

Malacca and Singapore Trip (2008)

This is the old stuff which I left out in my blog for the year 2008, so now want to post up...

Well, actually not consider as a holiday trip because it's just a journey out to Singapore to buy some stuff and bring back home to Malaysia. (20-22 November 2008)

This all begin when Siew Loong said want to go Singapore to buy his stuff for the Vietnam trip. My parents worried of my safety to follow my friends, so at last my mom took me out. Waited for Siew Loong, Heng Chiang, Kuan Siong and Chin Long at Malacca while Siew Loong send things to his uncle's house and put his car there in Muar. Then they all follow my mom's car to go Singapore.

After we had our dinner in Malacca, we continued our journey to Singapore. There's some jam at the new Johor Custom and as such we reached Woodlands kinda late, at about 2:30a.m. if I'm not mistaken. So have some rest at my aunt's house before go shopping.

21 November 2008, whole day go for window shopping and didn't go to any interesting places except at night. We went to Orchard Road and have some shots of the Christmas decoration there. Then I'm back to Malaysia with my mom the next morning. They were still in Singapore with their own activities and they were back in Muar by bus at night (22 November 2008).





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...