Friday, August 1, 2008

Arghh...Not Feeling Well...

Haven't been in such a condition before, I think this is the worst one for me. Started on Tuesday (29 July 2008) night when one of my finger was in a swollen condition because of the netball, the worst one I have ever had. So that night, nothing much can be done, just put on some oil and massage it gently then went to sleep.

The next day (Wednesday,30 July 2008), in the morning I was still in a good condition so after lecture at 1pm stayback in campus because wanted to have a pre-test of my group's lab test which will be in next week. Everything was done in the evening, felt very tired so bought my dinner and went back to hostel immediately. On the way back to hostel, felt uncomfortable already (something wrong with my body system) and when reached hostel immediately took my bath and rest.

When I woke up from my sleep at night, my body was in a very unusual hot condition. My housemates also got a shock because I was extremely hot and I can felt it all over my body internally and externally. I thought it'll be better the next day after I took some rest that night because I sweat kinda lot also. So just sleep as usual that night but of course not feeling very comfortable with the extremely hot condition.

On Thursday (31 July 2008), thought the condition would be better but still in hot condition. Luckily there's only one class to be attended so I did attend the lecture in the morning which is about 2 hours. After lecture finished, quickly went back to hostel to have some rest because felt uneasy after stayed in the air-conditioned lecture room for 2 hours. The whole day I have been resting only and there's something went wrong with my abdomen in the evening. When I walked, I felt there's pain on the lower right side of my abdomen. At night, my housemates took me to the university's panel clinic because afraid that my condition will be getting worst.

After being checked by the doctor, was told that I had pain on my large intestine. So was advised by the doctor to have some rest and see how's the progress in this few days. If the condition is not getting better then will need to have blood test. Then went back to hostel with the medicine provided and was hoping that everything will be fine the next morning so that I can attend my classes without missing any.

So woke up in the morning (1 August 2008) hoping that I'm fit enough to attend classes but it didn't happen as I hope to because when I woke up and walked out of my room, I felt drowsy and felt like lack of energy. Today the condition of my abdomen doesn't seems like getting better because when I lift up my right leg, I can feel the pain on my lower region of my right side abdomen. I'm not sure what is that and I really hope that it's not appendix.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...