Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Careless!!!

Met a friend of mine (MESATIAN) today, 2pm at Ayer Tawar KFC. We actually took our lunch already so just met up here having some snacks and drinks while chit chat. We met up because the last time we've seen each other was during the Chinese New Year celebration and since we are having our mid sem break together, so just have a simple meet up to update each other.

At first, I thought it will take about one and a half hours or two hours. Well, there were too many things that we talked and shared. As such we were there for three hours. So at 5pm we went back home and I sent her back because I was driving. Then reached home, took out everything from my pocket (too lazy to bring bag, put all my stuff in pocket). My handphone, my keys and when I wanted to take out my purse from my back pocket then only I realized that my purse is missing.

I was in a shock... I was thinking...where is my purse??? I calmed down and was thinking so positively...maybe dropped it in my car. Rushed out of the house and checked out my car. Oh no...there's nothing in my car!!! The next thing I do is...I quickly take my handphone and key then directly drive out to the KFC together with my youngest brother without thinking much about what I am doing. (at this moment I was like having a heart attack...) At that time, the main road is jammed because there was an accident and I took the 'taman' road and was driving kinda fast.

Once reached there, quickly walked into the KFC and went direct to the counter there. I was just about to ask about my purse but the lady there responded even faster than I am. She asked me...looking for purse is it? I said yes and in my mind I really hope that everything is there. Then she told me to wait for a while and she will get it for me from the office. I waited there for a while.

Finally, I saw her taking my purse to return it back to me. When she returned the purse to me, she said sorry for opening up my purse because they wanted to search if there's any contact number that they can contact. I said it's ok and thank her after I checked my purse and everything is inside there.

Really very lucky because realize it early and all my stuff inside the purse not missing. If not then will have to waste a lot of time and car petrol to go to the police station, Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan, Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara and also bank. Thanks a lot to the staff of Ayer Tawar KFC because help me to keep my purse secure.

So after this if I'm having my purse in my pocket again, I'll have it checked every minute...hahaha... Anyway must be more careful in the future. Might be lucky for the first time but maybe not for the next. I don't know is this a situation that can be considered lucky or not...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I browse back my blog all over again and read it...
Then only I realized that this incident happened on 20 August 2008...
Which is 20082008(20.08.2008)...
So I guess it's a lucky day there for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...