Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First Appointment After Surgery



Yesterday(28 May 2007)was the first appointment after the surgery on 15 May 2007. Already went out earlier to Kuala Lumpur on 25 May 2007 and stay over at a friend's condominium in Ampang.



Still need to use crutches and put on the brace support because still not fully recover yet. Yesterday took out all the stitches and it's a bit pain(wound). One shocking incident that happened yesterday was when the nurse asked me why I put on my brace support in the other way. Then I was like a bit shocked of that because I was told by the physiotheraphist to put it in that way. That nurse also felt so angry because the physiotheraphist so 'teruk',taught and fixed the brace support for me in the wrong way(I've been wearing the brace support for two weeks in the wrong way)... Hahaha...



After that,the doctor asked me to lift up my leg while I sat on the bed. No matter how hard I tried but I just can't lift up my leg...huhu... I tried and tried but the leg can't be lifted up. So bad... Then the doctor told me that I must exercise my leg everyday so that the muscle won't be dead.
So,this two weeks I must exercise my leg more frequently so that I can lift up my leg,go for the next appointment with a more prepared condition and recover as soon as possible. That's all for this post and I'll put up the photo of my leg with the brace support in the correct way...haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...