Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip in Genting Highlands

Was back from the camp in KL on 21 June 2009, reached Ayer Tawar around 6:30pm.
Put all the clothes to be washed into the washing machine then pack my bag again.
Just a few hours for me --> having dinner, checking my email, facebook, etc...then some rest.

The next morning (22 June 2009), 5:00am departed from home to fetch my mom's friend in Sitiawan then continued our journey to Genting Highlands.
Actually it was my mom's friend who was having a seminar there and there was an extra free room for us.
Since have not been to there, so went there with my mom and sister.

Reached there about 9:30am and could not check in yet into the hotel so just loitering around the First World Plaza.
After lunch then only my sister and me get into the outdoor theme park (around 2:00pm if not mistaken)...

Can't make it in time to take the Flying Coaster, only managed to take all the thrill rides except for Grand Prix Fun Kart, Sungai Rejang Flume Ride and Bumper Boat.

Some shots around the outdoor theme park...










Pirate Ship

Spinner

Space Shot (the best ride amongst all)

Super Toboggan (not my photo coz when I self-snapping it was too near and got my face only so just got a shot for my sis...)

Corkscrew (best of the best also)

Cyclone (1st roller coaster in Malaysia)

No shots taken for Rolling Thunder Mine Train and Flying Dragon.
Well, actually time was not enough because mostly was spent on
queuing up...

Some shots in First World Plaza...








It was fun and enjoying the day there although only for 1 day...
Next time wanna go there again and the first ride to be hopped onto is the
FLYING COASTER...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...