Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TIP @ Jahang River Paintball

Date : 15 October 2011
Location : Jahang River Paintball,  Gopeng

Some of the events I've gone through with my colleagues during my temporary placement in Tay Ibrahim & Partners at Ipoh Garden South (23/05/2011 - 29/02/2012). Although just being with them for nine months but the people I met & get to know were great & awesome.

For this post, I would post up our company's activity back in October 2011. As usual I will post up photos & let the photos tell the story.

Exiting at the Gopeng Toll...
Reaching the Site...
Eagerly waiting for the briefing...
Short briefing on the basics...
Site Preview & Strategies...
That's me with the marker...
My team getting ready for the battle...
The coin toss...
Ready!!! Into the battlefield...
Game Start!!!
During the battle...
Our winning point...
Game over...
The champion team...
Prize giving ceremony...
Group photo...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...