Friday, January 25, 2013

Picnicking & Garden Walk

Date : 20 January 2013
Location : Five Dock Park & Auburn Botanic Garden

It was a busy week for me as I was involved with the Australian Youth Olympic Festival 2013 as a volunteer with Skybox team in cycling event (on duty from 17-19 January 2013).

On the 20th of January, being invited out by my friends indeed was a very great outing for me to relax and release after being away for duty the last few days.
They were really great friends of mine and very friendly who were also sort of like being my guiders down here when I need it.

We went to Five Dock Park, picnicking there and chatting and as usual photo shooting is a must...haha...
Also had a simple belated birthday celebration with my friend.
Late noon when we were done, headed off to Auburn Botanic Garden.
Never ever know about such a place and it's really a very nice garden with some great landscaping.
While we were exploring the garden, a group of ducks caught our attention where they blocked our pathway.
In the end, my friend managed to chase them out of the way and there they went into the pool nearby.
That's the story of the day which ended with a dinner at In The Mood For Thai, Parramatta...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way more talented in blogging compared to me.


Unknown said...

lorrr...using basic template only...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...