Monday, December 30, 2013

Malaysian Summit of Australia (MASA) 2013

Date: 5 - 8 July 2013
Location: Sydney

Malaysian Summit of Australia (MASA) - previously known as National Games and Conference (NCG) is being held in Sydney for its first brand new edition.

An annual event organised by Malaysian students studying in Australia under the Malaysian Students' Council of Australai (MASCA).

The summit bring together 5 different components which consisted of Careers, Conference, Excellence Awards, Games and Student Leaders Agenda.

I took part in the MASA Games (competition between the Malaysian students representing each states across Australia) in netball and touch rugby events.
Unfortunately, injured my left knee during one of the matches in netball and have to sit out from the rest of the matches and no chance at all to be with the touch rugby team.

Not much photos taken during the opening ceremony (sorry for the poor quality photos of what I have here)...

Warming up, discussion and team photo session before the match started...

During the game and the injured me...

The team without me, just watched and supported the team till the end of the matches...

*Credits and acknowledgement to a brother of mine here, being the photographer of the day. Also thanks a lot to the foster family here who came to pick me up and sent me home as I can't walk on my own without support at that moment...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...