Friday, March 16, 2007

That's It

Well...finally taken the STPM result already. No more worries about what is my result liao... I consider my result is not a very good one,only got 2.50(CGPA). But that's it...have to accept lo...who ask me not to study efficiently before the exam. Always do last minute revision and work.

Really totally a very different thing in form 6. Can't do last minute study like what I did in form 3,form 4 and form 5. In form 6 with this type of attitude will only 'kill' ourself unless you are a very clever and consistent student then won't be a big problem.

So at the moment just apply to the local university and wait for the outcome which we'll only know by the end of June. Such a long time to wait and another worry(can get in or not) to face with...haiz... With such a result,I think it's quite diffilcult to get a good course. If can't get then the last resort is to apply for a place in private college or university lo...

What can I say,this is the norm in our country. Even some of the students with good result in their STPM,they also can't secure a place in local university with the choices of course that they have wanted but was offered with other course instead. How our country can improve and develop new talent if we can't even place our student in our own university with the courses they want ...??? This would have cause a lot of our student to further their study overseas and even work there. Then we'll be short of talented and skilled citizen.

Huh...what I'm blogging here without realizing that I'm touching some other issues liao... Hahaha...who cares...all this just come out automatically when my fingers are on the keyboard.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...