Monday, April 2, 2007

Very 'sueh'

Haiz...don't know what happen to me this few days. Things just didn't go smoothly I guess. Is there something bad going to happen or I'm in bad luck period...??? Maybe it's good if we can see our future...haha... What ever it is going to happen,only god knows. We just accept it.

Well,what I want to write here is why am I so 'sueh' in just a few days...huhu... On the 29th of March 2007,it was a rainy day and I have nothing to do. At first I was surfing the internet but as it rains heavily I have to off my computer. Then just walking around doing nothing and at last sat down and watch television. Just going to enjoy the movie,then my mom asked me to go out and buy fried chicken with my brother. My brother still sleeping there like a pig and didn't even bother me(pull him...even beat him....haha...) I felt so angry actually because he is still sleeping,so my mom went out with me instead. So reach the stall(Ayer Tawar famous fried chicken near the market there) and bought the fried chicken,got into the car. My mom said she wanted to eat 'chicken leg' also,so I went down again. Then the unlucky incident happen when I was to enter the car after buying the 'chicken leg'. When I opened the car door and ouch....!!! How can I be so unlucky being knocked by the door on my right eye,luckily not directly into the eye. Oh...quite painful actually but when reached home and rubbed with hot boiled egg did get better a bit.

Then today(1 April 2007-Aprilfool day),another incident happen. You all know what....the incident also happen in that area. But this time is in the market(nearby one of the stall selling clothes and some other stuff)...huhu... After buying some vegetables,my mom ask me and my brother to put the stuff into the car first. So we went to our car and put the stuff. Then cross the road to get back into the market and at this moment after crossing the road the incident happened. My brother was walking quite fast and actually I was trying to catch up because I was afraid that he can't find my mom later. Bang...!!! Quite loud and then only I realized that I've knocked onto the edge of a metal sign board(the one written AWAS.....i can't remember the rest). Owh...so painful but I pretended nothing happen...haha...(jaga muka) Because I guess the guy taking care of the stall at there saw me knocking the sign board. By the time going home and pass through that place,I saw a cloth being tied at the edge of the board...hahaha....

Haiz...so unlucky. How can I knock the car door and then onto such a big sign board. Haha...so blur. Now when I look into the mirror,I can see that there's a line on my forehead(on right side also)...hahaha... Well,the moral is becareful in the future no matter where I go. Hahaha...quite funny incident although very 'sueh'...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...