Saturday, April 26, 2008

Examinations...!!!

Hm...just finished one paper that day (22 April 2008), Hubungan Etnik paper. This coming week 3 papers direct to be taken. 28 April 2008: Exercise Physiology then 29 April 2008: Falsafah Pendidikan and also BM Profesional...

Not well prepared yet at the moment, Exercise Physiology a few more to go before I finish revise everything. Falsafah Pendidikan finish halfway and BM Profesional not really revising yet. Don't know what to do especially the Falsafah Pendidikan and BM Profesional subject. This is because when look back at those past year papers, its not as easy as we thought. Kinda tricky and challenging, I guess... Anyway I must do my very best in this semester final exam so that I can either maintain or improve my pointer.

Then there is a 10 days gap before taking my final paper which will be on the 9th May 2008: Coaching Science. For this subject, don't have any idea on how's the questions will look like because didn't get any of the past year papers for this subject. So what to do, just go into the exam hall and answer what ever we know based on the concepts, theories and situations.

Feel a bit release after writing out all this stuff...hehe... Lastly, wish all my friends good luck and all the best in the papers which is not taken yet. Gotta go and continue doing revision...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...