Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My School Life (Part II)

Well...let's continue wif my story in secondary school(SMK Methodist Ayer Tawar). Mm...my life in lower secondary is mainly bout my involvement in Kadet Remaja Sekolah. Tat time i'm really vry crazy in KRS...i can do anything juz for KRS. Entering form 1 n we need to register ourselves in uniformed bodies, sports/club n societies. So there's a pblm at 1st for me 2 choose which 1 2 enter in d uniformed bodies n i chose PBSM but then later they said there's a new uniformed bodies(tat's KRS) n so i change my choice to KRS.


Tat year i went 4 d school camping organised by KRS which i think is the 1st time in schl. We really enjoyed ourselves vry much in tat camp although vry5 tiring n torturing. Being tortured under the hot sun n doing diffilcult stuff... But the memory which i won't forget is the 'Operasi Burung Hantu' where all of us need 2 get into the rubber tree estate without torchlight n oni depends on the rope tied from tree to tree,summore the trainer oso impersonate as ghost 2 scare us. Waiseh...we all gathered there sharp 12 midnite n we need 2 sit on the road there b4 entering...summore on our left n right are the graves. So scary man...coz when we go in,need 2 bring along joss stick as well. Really crazy lar...they all...make fun of us...coz sum of us r really scared until scream vry loudly n even cry. Tat's d story in form1 camping xperience.


Then in form2 i guess tat's our most victorious year in KRS n oso schl. Bcoz there r no othr schl in Manjung tat hav girls platoon 2 go for the marching competition,then we represented Manjung district. In state level there r oni 2 girls platoon competing n our platoon r chosen 2 represent Perak state for the national level competition in Penang. There i hav pblm wif my parents...when was bout 2 go 4 d competition liao...we need 2 get parents signature for approving us 2 go n the pblm occured is my parents don allow me 2 go at d vry last min(on the day b4 departure)...all of tat is juz bcoz of d sentence in d form which stated 'Sehubungan dengan perkara di atas, dengan ini saya mengakui tidak akan menuntut sebarang tindakan terhadap pihak sekolah sekiranya berlaku kemalangan menimpa kepada anak saya'... Then d nxt day,my parents go 2 schl n hav a quarrel wif d principal n said won't allow me 2 go...so teruk man...then went bck home i hav a quarrel oso(so sad)...i kept staying in my room hoping my parents will change their mind. 1 hour b4 time of departure suddenly they called me n even prepare lunch 4 me...ask me quickly eat n pack my bag. Oh god...was so happy n my tears roll down. Reach schl a bit late...luckily they haven't left me...n every1 was so happy 2 c me joining them as they r worried who'll lead them if i was nt going. Tat's a sad n happy memory i guess...To those friends tat work 2gether n co-operate wif me during those years....thank you n sorry if i've done sumthing wrong.


In form3,my most terrible year wif lots of pblm. Parents don allow me 2 join KRS marching competition but i was so stubborn tat i persuaded them n promise them,tat will b my last year going. So they allowed me to but nt so happy wif my decision coz hav 2 sit 4 PMR exam tat year. After tat,dono wat im so bzy wif in schl,evryday walk in n out of my clssroom 2gether wif a frend until there's 1 teacher tat called us 'peronda sekolah'...a few teachers start getting worried bout me as PMR is nearing. But then finally wif my last 1 month hard work...i got a gd result in my PMR exam at d end of the year. My parents din scold me n teachers oso was surprise+happy wif my results.


Woh...wat a long grandmother story here...ok lar...tat's all bout lower secondary school life. So will still continue wif story bout my school life in part three...chao...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...