Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My School Life (Part III)

So tis time will b bout my journey in form 4 & 5. In form4 nt vry active in KRS oredy but then still being a vry bzy person in schl,oso dono wat i'm so bzy wif. Usually in form4 they said it's a honeymoon year but nt 4 me. I was nt bzy wif my study bt bzy wif many outdoor activities until i don really care bout my academic. I was so bzy until there's 1 teacher tat even called me VVIP...hahaha... For year 2003(form4) i 1 2 highlight bout d celebration of MERDEKA in schl. I remembered tat year we r vry5 patriotic coz there's a class decoration competition in conjunction wif Independence Day,then my class (4Biru) n another competitor (4Putih) r the 2 classes tat really mean to win (even quarrel among each othr-eg.copycat ideas)...hahaha...(quite childish) But never mind tis is wat we called a healthy competition...then at the end of the day when teacher announced which clss is d winner........(hooray....our class is the winner after all d hard work tat we put in 2gether)


Then in form 5,I have 2 restrict my involvement in outdoor activities oredy juz bcoz of a minor incident at the end of the year 2003 which leave me wif a long term injury until now. On the 24th November 2003 I went 4 a badminton training in Ipoh wif sum frends n coach. We r too excited 2 b there n we din do a proper warm up b4 hav match wif the Ipoh players. As a result when was doing a jumping smash...landed...then the nxt moment...I can't stand up n walk coz my right leg is injured(injury in tendon...till now d injury is still there...haiz...) :(

Form 5 nothing much...handle club,societies n schl activities... Year 2004 was 1 of the most memorable year 4 me i guess. Vry 'kamcheng' wif the schl teachers and we can sit down n talk juz like frends. Then wif the students oso vry good relationship...tat time i know all the form5 students coz as a prefect tat time we muz knw hw 2 tackle pblms wif correct action n they will respect us n giv co-operation. Really happy wif the prefects of my batch...(thank you ppl)


Hav 2 sit 4 SPM exam...not really prepared 100% coz i really wasted a lot of my time especially in form4 so tat time i juz sit 4 d exam wif wat i know...then leave SMK Methodist Ayer Tawar (MESAT) liao...miss the schl oso lo although tat schl nt fully equipped wif facilities. Enjoy the moments having activities in schl...jokes wif frends n chat wif teachers... Well...i guess tat's all in secondary schl. Nxt destination is a new place 4 me(SMK Methodist ACS Sitiawan)...so will continue wif my schl life story in Part IV.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...