Friday, December 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

At first, I also don't know what is this TAGGED stuff. Then when being tagged by Chiang, then only I know what it's all about. Hm...since I also don't know what to blog so follow the rules lar and post up the things required...haha...

Don't know who's the creator of this stuff, never mind lar...who cares. So this is what you need to follow and do after you've been tagged by someone.


  • List these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Leave a comment for each blogger.


Alright, that's all about the rules. Let's keep the ball rollin'... Now let's read up something about me and maybe something which is unexpected...hahaha...

7 FACTS ABOUT YUN LOI

  1. Born in Kuala Lumpur but grow up in Ayer Tawar, Perak (I'm Ayer Tawarian...)
  2. I'm kinda short, 154cm...
  3. I like short hair but I have long hair lor...(lazy to have a cut once it gets long that's why just leave it being long)
  4. Sporting and like sports/outdoor activities
  5. Kinda old fashioned and have an unattractive physical appearance
  6. I guess I have an inmatured look and people always thought that I'm under 18...(well, I'm eligible for 18SX stuff liao...don't judge me just because of my childish appearance)
  7. Good listener and might be a good adviser (come to me to get advice...hahaha...just joking lar...anyway I'm really a good listener and advice maybe not up to the level yet)

YUN LOI's 7 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS

  1. Like to sleep late at night but sometimes will fall asleep kinda easily even before midnight
  2. Set alarm at 7:30 a.m., wake up to off the alarm and on my handphones but after that continue sleep again until 8:30 a.m. then only really wake up...(weird right...haha...)
  3. When really laugh out loud, it's a different Yun Loi...hahaha...(especially when joke around with my family members at home)
  4. I think I'm kinda attracted to those modified cars which can be used to drift and I like to speed but I only have a Proton Saga...haha...(dreaming that I can have a sport car one day)
  5. Like to take photos around(sceneries, buildings, etc...) and sometimes feel so bored that I'll take my phone/camera and self-shooting (not 18SX shooting yea...but who knows maybe that could happen...hahaha...)
  6. Most of my time in the toilet after wake up is on brushing my teeth...(I don't know why I take such a long time to brush my teeth, brush it over and over again...haha...)
  7. Must read statement!!! Sometimes don't know why I on the laptop whole day, without purpose and don't know what to do...then...will come the dirty mind to browse on some 18SX stuff I guess...hahaha... (not the hardcore stuff lar, just something for knowledge...must be balance mah...)

7 LUCKY PEOPLE TAGGED BY ME

Ding Siew Loong (most popular guy being tagged...haha...)

Yu Chin Long

Ding Lay Chooi

Darren Chan

Caroline Ling

Ashleigh Hong

Lean Eng Hong


PERSON THAT TAGGED ME

Loi Heng Chiang


Yeah...it's done... So that's all for this TAGGED stuff...hahaha...

4 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

hahahaha can know alot yun loi's 18SX stuff from here wor!!! lol~~~ tak sangka yunloi oso bad bad one de...

Unknown said...

hahaha...don't take it serious on what i post up here...just for fun lor...hehe...
cannot everytime serious stuff only, sometimes gotta come out with something different...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm ... interesting

heheheheh brushing my teeth half wake in the morning .. huhuhuhuh sometimes doesn't even realize time past by

ohhhh shitt im late for work

hahahahahah

Unknown said...

hahaha...
yea, i dono why i need to spend such a long time brushing my teeth...will brush it over and over again... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...