Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thrilling? Scary? Adventurous? Funny?

The last two nights (Sunday and Monday night-11 & 12 October 2009) I got a very weird dreams directly in those two nights...
Actually not really weird but kinda thrilling and adventurous I guess...hehe...

Okay, let's get on to the first night's dream...
So the first one, I was walking alone from my house towards a bushy area into a partly finished built bungalow house in a fine evening.
I wanted to go to the upstairs but then the
structure of the staircases were very very weird.
There were so many staircases there but most of them lead to nowhere.

Then I got one of the staircases leading me to the upstairs area and I wanted to have a look on the rooms there.
I can't remember how many rooms were there but I did opened one of the room's door.
After I opened that door.....

I was so confused and didn't know
what is that behind the door and wanted to grab me...
My first thought was...it's a ghost or zombies (don't know what's that lar...wearing white lab coat)...
I was scared by that "stuff", so I quickly hold on tight of the door trying to close it because that "stuff" was pulling the door as well (trying to come out and catch me)...

After I
managed to close that door, I quickly ran out of that house.
I kept on running and running and running...all the way back to my home.
When I reached, my
family members asked me where have I been to because they were waiting for me to have dinner and I only answered them I went out for a walk...
Then I woke up and the dream ended there...

Then the other dream on the second night...
I can't really remember what's the starting and what I still have some memory of it was the zombies in the house...
There were
a few zombies loitering in the house and we (hmm...I also can't remember who are those people "we") were trying to avoid them but if do see the zombies, we will splash the holy water on them.

So, it was actually like a war between us (human) versus the zombies.
We were trying so hard to kill all the zombies all over the house.
Then we were
saved by the policemen and was brought to the hospital.
I don't know whether all the zombies were killed or not...???

Hehe...the first dream seems like still okay but then the second one was like what a crap...haha...
It was all just a dream...
Have a nice day...!!!

1 comment:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

haha..its like tat...i've been thru many nonsense kind of weird dreams too..lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...