Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kem Pemantapan Atlit Sukan KPT bersama Kenaboi Adventure Team

Date : 11-13 June 2010
Location : Sungai Kekabu Campsite, Kenaboi, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan

I have been late in updating my blog...hehe...
Ok then, so during the period of my industrial training in Bukit Jalil as usual if I have the chance surely I will get myself into the nature...

It was a camp for the athletes of the Ministry of Higher Education before they are off to their game competition...
Was there to assist the Kenaboi Adventure Team (KAT) where applicable...

So on Friday (11/6/2010) after working hours, I got myself ready and off to the camp site...
Their camp was for 2 days only, so on Saturday night and Sunday our team just stayed at the camp site and relax and clean and clear...

As usual, let the photos tell the story... :-)

Morning session (aerobic and stretching)...





Meal time...



Marching...




KAT Briefing Time...

Small Groups Activities...





Cheers...Cheers...Cheers...

On the way to Avatar Tree site...



Sharing by Abang Nua Kenaboi...


The Amazing Avatar Tree...





Tubing Session...






End of the Camp (KAT trademark...Katak Hijau...)



Interested to join in...come and join me... :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...