Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Locked in the Toilet...

Date : 14 May 2010
Location : Rented apartment at Taman LTAT, Bukit Jalil


Woke up as usual at 6:30am and get ready to get to work.
But on this lucky day, when I wanted to get out from the toilet after I am done with my stuff...the door knob can't be turned.

I tried and tried for several times but it just stucked there (can't be turned)...
When my friends woke up and came out from their room, I called out for help.
Was hoping that they get to open it from outside but was not successful as well.

After trying with various methods, we can't get it opened.
So at last, my friends went out to get help from the fireman as the fire station is just nearby our area.

This is what happened when the firemen arrived...




The saved victim...haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...