Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why Should This Happen To Her???

Why...? Why...? Why...? This should not happen to her(should not...!!!). Life is unpredictable(even animals). I really can't believe that this had happened,I really can't take it. Now she is not with me anymore,she had left me. Whose fault is this? Is it me...the food she consumed...the injections given by the doctor...??? I don't know...all this happen too sudden,I don't even know what is the actual causes of her death. I feel so useless because can't save her.

Yesterday wanted to visit her, so went there with my mom. All the way to the shop, I keep on thinking will she be better or other wise but I think the positive way because I want her to be alive. Then reached the shop, from the face of the auntie there, I can feel that there is something wrong. Correct...really a bad news for me as the uncle told me that she didn't make it. I couldn't hold my tears and I cried on the spot. So took her body home to be buried and all the way home I couldn't stop crying.

I regret that I didn't visit her on Sunday because she died on that night. Why didn't I visit her, didn't even look at her for the last time before she pass away. I feel so down when I think back again. I should have visit her on that day... The day before(Saturday), I did visit her and from her condition I could feel that she is very2 sick. As I looked into her eyes, they were very red and watery(crying...does that bring any meaning) and I almost cried. After that went home and hope that she'll gets better(but now she's not here already).

The uncle even said that if we didn't bring her to the vet then her probability to stay alive could be higher because he said suppose this type of condition should not be given injections(somemore she was given 3 injections,too much). But what can we do...it's all too late already. I don't know who to be blame...?

She's a part of my life but now she had left me so a part of my life is empty already. Before this, a part of me is filled up by her. Everyday she's with me no matter where I go. I really miss her very much especially the moments where she waits for me at the door when I'm back from somewhere, waits outside my room every morning, sleeps beside me, follows me all over the house, plays with me, goes out with me in my car, running around and many more which I can't finish mentioning here.

I can't do anything because she's dead and I must go on with my life. I do hope that maybe someday I can find another dog like her(if possible but maybe not 100% the same personality). Hope that she can rest in peace...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...