Saturday, January 6, 2007

Will She Survive...???

Will she survive...??? This is the question on my mind these few days. I'm really afraid that she will leave me, I can't afford to lose her. She is so close to me and among all my family members I am the one that is closest to her.

She is very cheerful, playful, energetic, cute, and...lots more. Remember the first day she came into our house, she can adapt so well and I like fell in love for her. I think this is quite true because she is a part of my life other than my family members.

Then last week, I also don't know what had happen and why it happen... She is not feeling very well. She doesn't has the apetite, diarrhoea, vomit, no energy and so moody. I don't understand why this can happen. On the 30th December 2006, we brought her to clinic and she was given 3 injections. So pity her(she's in pain)...but what to do,have to. The doctor said she's having a very high fever. Then took her back with some medicine.

We thought that she will be better after this but the situation din get better until yesterday she didn't eat anything. Before this still ok...at least got eat a little bit. So we brought her to the pet shop where she's from and the uncle said there might be worms attacking her inside(she was given tablet to get rid the worms). Then bring her home with some tablets.

She did gets better a bit and I was so happy. However this doesn't last long because today she vomit out the tablet that I fed her and doesn't want to eat also. She keeps on lying down on the floor(at this moment I'm so worry that she will just go away and leave me).

After taking my lunch, quickly take her to the pet shop again. I'm really afraid that I will lose her, so I leave her there to be taken care by that uncle(she will be given medication). I was told that she still have the chance to recover and I'm a bit relieve. So by the time I'm going out of the shop, she wants to follow me home(oh god, feeling very sad coz have to leave her there).

Don't know what will happen next(only God knows)...but I really hope that she can recover because I really love her very much. I can't imagine how's my world if she's not here anymore. WinWin...you must be strong and recover, I miss you very much. (WinWin...my lovely doggie)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...