Thursday, January 4, 2007

Year 2007...A Brand New Year...

Hmm...look like another year had past. Now is a new year, a new beginning, another new world, new..., new..., new..., dono wat else is new. No matter what it is...have to go on with the life no matter how bad it is. Time really flies by very fast, without realising it this year I am 20 years old oredy.

So what is my next destination...??? I oso don't know coz I'm so confuse, now I'm on the pathway with no proper direction and goal. There are too many things on my mind and just feel like want to take all...but tat's impossible coz life is short and so we must enjoy our life to the fullest with what we are best and interested in...

That's one of my problem, but there's another problem to be worried before thinking of my future studies (STPM result). I really don't know how I want to apply in local University coz I have done really very2 badly in my STPM. So now juz wait for the result to be out then only i'll decide...haiz... Life is not easy...

Hmm...so boring lar...doing nothing(jobless at d moment). Everyday only watching movies, eating, sleeping, surfing internet and doing nothing. Wanna find job, earn sum $$$...coz such a long time to wait for the STPM and admittance into local U result to be out. So might be going out to Singapore find work lo...

Haiz...really 'fan' lar... So now don't want to think of anything. Just wait for the time to go out Singapore then come back, get STPM result, wait for admittance into local U(if can get) then the rest at that time only think of it liao la... Now want to enjoy 1st...hooray...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...