Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh

Haven't been there before and for the first time went there with my schoolmates on 30/1/2009. There were 12 of us including my youngest brother... I think this is also my first trip going out to somewhere out of Ayer Tawar, Sitiawan, Manjung and Lumut with my friends...hahaha...

We went there at noon and was so lucky that my dad managed to contact his friend and we got discounted price for the ticket (save a few ringgits...hehe...) Well, everybody is going into the water and enjoying ourselves so there was no cameraman for this trip...haha...

Really have some fun time there and having lots of crazy stuff especially from the guys... Anyway, it was an enjoyable moment but too bad that we don't have any single photo on this outing. I only managed to capture some picture of the area of this place...haha...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyoooo wish to see play with water hehehehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...