Saturday, February 28, 2009

KeSAFT

Was so busy and didn't update my blog in time...
So this is one of the programme being handled from 13-15 February 2009...

So what is KeSAFT...???
--> It's actually Kejohanan Sukan Antara Fakulti...

This event was held for the first time in UPSI and there were a few sports competition being organised by us (badminton doubles, ping pong doubles, futsal, netball and volleyball 3 on 3).

So I am the person in charge for badminton competition and was so damn busy because not enough helpers but luckily everything goes on well and finish in time.

There were some weaknesses in terms of my organisation and of course it was also because of the lack of man power. Anyway I'm so happy and satisfied because all the problem arose on the day of competition, I managed to handle it and the competitors were satisfied with my way of handling.

Also at the same time make friend with a few of them. This is a great feeling when people feel happy with our way...

Well, I only managed to get a few photos so I'll only post up the few photos which I have. There were a lot photos captured together with all the secretariat but not my camera, so at the moment I don't have those photos. Will try to look for it if I'm able to contact those people...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow remiand me of my super intekma ( inter - branch uitm sport)

inter-c ( inter course in my branch)
even got inter part ( senior-junior games)

most havoc is inter level of desasiswa dan siswi..
huuuuhu banyak sangat semangat kenegerian sebab tu inter level lebih panas..heheheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...