Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Time...

Wahhh...so damn busy with lots of activities and also assignments...
No time to update my blog...

I don't want this to happen.
If possible I want to post up as much as possible all the stuff about my journey throughout my life...
This should not be happening but it happened...

This semester really don't have much time to even relax.
During relax time also not really relaxing, too many things to think about...

Aaaarghhh.....feel like wanna go to somewhere high and shout as loud as possible till I have no voice...or take my car to somewhere clear and
speed it to the maximum...!!!

This semester so stress up and I really have a very high mental test and of course physical as well...
Well, this is life...nothing comes easy, gotta face it no matter how diffilcult it is or how tiring it is...


COME ON YUN LOI, BE STRONG AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...
PUT AWAY ALL THE NEGATIVE THINKING...
ENJOY IT AND LET IT BE...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuuuh self motivated ye u ni good..

anyway if u wanna drive ur car tu , head to my place la
i belanja u makan char kuey teau

sedapppp yum yum yum

Unknown said...

hehe...

yea, must be self motivated so that i can always move forward...

haha...
if i would ever drive my car there, sure i'll inform u and want u belanja me makan...hehe...coz i like to makan makan makan... ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...