Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surprise Celebration...!!!

Huhu...I was so touched by my MES friends (my schoolmates of batch 2004).
Yesterday (26/5/2009), they gave me a
very big surprise.

They celebrated my birthday in advance and I was cheated by them actually.
This is because they told me it was a gathering for Lim Ling Zhou as he will be departing to UK maybe on this Thursday (28/5/2009), so I said okay and will be attending.

Well, Alan is the most innocent look person among all of us.
So he was the one who rang me up yesterday, informing me of the gathering at McD...

What can I say...
you guys have done it so successfully lor without I knowing about it...

Thank you very much...to all of you who have planned it and celebrated with me.
(Alan, Siew Loong, Chin Long, Kuan Siong, Zen Hing, Jenan, Ling Zhou, Hok Hing, Pan Yuan, Jay Win, Ngie Chong and his wife and daughter, Yvonne, and also Chew Ching)

One of my best moments with MESATIAN batch 2004... :-)
Won't forget it...thank you friends...!!!




Another photo of the whole group(guys and girls) will be posted up later once I get it from my friend...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...