Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank You Mom & Dad

My parents bought me 2 cakes this year...hehe...
The reason is that I have double month of celebration in the chinese lunar calendar...

This year kinda lazy to have a birthday party, some more economy bad mah...
So just celebrated it with family and have some seafood dinner at home.

Not much to blog in this post but just want to thank my parents for the nice cakes bought for me and also a nice dinner at home.

I eat till overload...hahaha... Because of the big fish (forgot to take the photo), I eat almost half of it. Then also having soft-shelled crab...nice one...!!!




2 comments:

dsloong said...

got cake also don wan let me eat.. so kedekut..

Unknown said...

aiseh.....like that oso u say me kedekut...

if i did held a party, sure i invite u come lor...this year bad economy lar...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...