Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Happened...???

Oh gosh...what happened to my study table???
When I got back at home that day (29 April 2009), my whole study table was in a big mess...
Well, because the position of the bed is changed for the reason of having a better air flow I guess...hehe...

Oh yea, before talking about my table...
Wanna add in another stuff...my cupboard for clothes...
When
I opened the door, it slide out...hahaha...
Because the wheel is out of the rail and there is some crack.
Then I repaired it...hehe...and it's back to normal... :-)




After repairing, I was having a headache at first.
Because there were a lot of things I need to tidy up and it was really in a
very very messy condition...huhu...
All the books, CDs, files, etc...



It took a few hours for me to settle everything (evening about 5:00pm till night around 11:30pm)...then only I took my shower late at midnight...hehe...

Hooray...after all the hard work, it's all in a tidy condition... :-)

2 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

so many things lor you!! hehe

Unknown said...

hehehe...
yalor...kinda lots of things... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...