Monday, April 27, 2009

2 More to Go...

Yeah...everytime finish one paper and I'll be counting for the remaining papers...hehe... :-)
So now left 2 more papers (one on this Wednesday, 29 April 2009 and another one will be on next week Tuesday, 5 May 2009).
Then attend Biomechanics course for 3 days (6-8 May 2009) and then will be free...

By the way, will be going back to hometown this Wednesday after finish my fifth paper...
Hehe...because there is a five days gap before I take my final paper...

Hm...wanna blog a bit about the paper taken today (Konsep Kesihatan dan Gaya Hidup Sihat).
Overall, considered okay but for the structured question it's a bit of disaster for me.
Because I
focus too much on diabetes mellitus and stress, so not concentrating much on other diseases.
And just now, the question is about
"Berikan 5 jenis penyakit sistem penghadaman dan cara-cara menangani." [15marks]...
Oh gosh, 15 marks....and it's gone because I don't have much idea on it but of course I didn't left it blank.

Well, lucky also that I did the past year questions...if not, sure will be the worst paper I have taken.
Some more
no notes or reference book for this subject and the lecturer had only gave lecture twice for the whole semester, so have no idea also what should we focus on.
We only have
group presentation every week for the whole semester, discussing on various types of diseases with no topic of focus and not helping much either for the final exam.
So, can be said that for this paper it's like based on our general knowledge and some extra reading...
---I have NO COMMENT---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...