Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Froggy + Small Little Bitter Gourd Soup...

Haha...here is the post about the Froggy + Small Little Bitter Gourd Soup which I took for 4 consecutive days (2-5 November 2009) after an unexpected fever from 29 October 2009 till 1 November 2009...

So I was having a whole body joint pain after I woke up on 29 October 2009 morning.
Then was just
taking paracetamol, hoping to get rid the pain.
But then it was all no use because the fever was "on and off"...

Something weird happened for the first time in my life of having a fever.
On the
mid-night of 1st November 2009 after taking my medicine and supplements, suddenly my whole body was shivering like a Parkinson patient.

I was afraid at that moment because my whole body was shaking for more than half an hour and I was gasping for oxygen lying on the bed...
Luckily it did went off but I could not take in any medicine because kept on vomitting out everything, so just slept after the "powerful shivering" of my body...haha...

And because of that sudden shivering, my whole body got so tired and I was lack of energy at that morning.
I thought everything is okay on that Sunday morning (1 November 2009) but the
fever strucked back at night, so my auntie asked my parents to quickly send me to the hospital for a blood test because worried if it was a dengue.

So went for a blood test at the government's hospital...gotta wait for about 1 hour man to see the doctor...!!!
When it was my turn, I entered the room like a drunk person because I was feeling very dizzy.

Then there's one guy to put on the IV for me, he was so clumsy...
I think it's because he was a bit slow and as such my blood was dripping out before he insert the IV stuff, so there was some blood on my pants and on the bed...

Waited for about another 1 hour for the result...
Then the doctor said there was nothing serious, it's just that my neutrophil was too high... (I think I came across this term when study Biology but can't remember what is it...hehe...)
So just need another blood test on the next day for a comparison...

Before went back home at that same night, got 1 injection at my buttock...
I just can't understand why should there be 2-3 guys to accompany me during the injection...
I'm not a little child...or they have nothing to do...

Haha...so here's the photos of the delicious soup prepared by my mom (8 hours put into steaming to get the soup)...
Thank you so much mom, everytime when I fall sick or went for operation, you are the one sacrificing your time to accompany me...
I owe you mom...!!!

Before...


After...


1 comment:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

sounds so geli leh...toad soup! eeee...hehehe but i know its nice~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...