Sunday, November 29, 2009

YTAR November 2009 Camp

This time the camp was being held at Residence Hotel, Universiti Tenaga Nasional from 20-22 November 2009...

On Friday (20 November 2009), just the procedure of check-in to the hotel then some briefing by our CEO at night then lights off and the next morning, morning walk/run together with our CEO...
Well, there were some of us lost the way and ended up the session a bit earlier than the team with CEO...hehe... (we should move faster next time then, so that we won't lose the way)...

So, the concept for this camp was more on discussion about Tunku Abdul Rahman's speeches towards our independence.
The few chapters which we discussed on were the Baling Talks, Malay Rights, Malay Culture, Nation Unity, First Development Plan, and the Constitution...
The group discussion went on with the help of lecturers from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM).

My group members...



In the evening, the Frisbee Challenge was a very exciting game although it was my first time as a sports student...
Some more we were
playing in the rain...haha...unforgettable moment and there were some of you guys sliding all over the field to catch the disc... ;-)

Huhu...a bit sad because this time around and for the first time I left camp earlier.
Also a bit disappointed because not much photo snapping from me... :-(
On Saturday (21 November 2009) night, directly after the programme ended at 11:30pm, went back to my room, took my stuff and boarded the UPSI's van at 11:50pm.

Sorry yea my fellow friends (Tunku Scholars), didn't even say a good bye to all of you and I left the camp in such a rush.
Gotta attend UPSI's Leadership Course the next day...

I was wondering how was the Physical Test on Sunday (22 November 2009) morning which I missed out...
Fun...??? Tiring...??? Exhausted...??? Exciting...??? Motivating...???

Look forward to meeting all of you again in the coming camp in 2010...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...