Friday, January 29, 2010

Lucky Me...

Date : 27 January 2010
Time : Around 6:40 p.m.
Location : Outside UPSI's gymnasium small gate


This is what happened on that day...
Was busy doing my assignment then one of my friends informing that by around 6:30p.m. we will be having our dinner.
By 6:30p.m. I drove my car to take my friends at the gymnasium's small gate there.

They were not done yet, so I waited in the car listening to songs.
After a few minutes waiting, suddenly some weird sound of my car's engine.
Haha...the sound of engine stop running.

Well, I was trying to start the engine for a few times but it was not successful.
Then only I realized that the fuel is at empty level.

Haha...was so cool and quickly informed my friends about the matter.
Then quickly asked for a petrol "tong" from the staff at our sports store.
Luckily they have the "tong" and I borrowed for a while to get some petrol at petrol station with my friend, using her motorcycle.

Everything was settle by around 7:oop.m. and we went for our dinner as planned.
Huhu...thanks to the staff at the sports store and my friend in helping me...

A lesson for me, the empty fuel indicator light is not functioning so must always be alert and have a good estimation in the future.
Lucky, it stopped after I have reached and parked my car properly...
Really lucky that it did not stop in the middle of the road when driving... :-)

(also joked with my friends, should buy my car's number...haha...but it was too late already)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...