Friday, January 8, 2010

My Chart...

Need to update my blog...
Too many things on my head...huhu...a very very busy year 2010...

Well, nothing much on this post actually.
Just to fill up my blog page with some stuff...

Economy is slow...
Must save on everything...
Must be creative...
Must be cost effective...

Now is the 2nd week of this semester's study.
So I came out with a planner chart for my 14 weeks of study which can be used for every semester...

Because want to save budget, here is my planner chart to remind me of what to do...


At the moment, these are the only filled in stuff (meetings, assignments, presentations, activities, library books due date, etc...)
Sooner or later this chart will be filled with more and more stuff...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...