Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year...

Hmmm...another year has ended.
Now is another new year.

Yet another silent celebration.
But then at least not so bored for me because was joining the Slim River church's members to have steamboat and chit chatting while waiting for the time to struck at 12:00a.m.

Then back to Tanjung Malim, gotta pack my stuff for
another UPSI Leadership Course which is to be held in Ampang Pecah, Kuala Kubu Baru, Selangor (1-3 January 2010)...
Later at 2:00p.m. will be departing...

New Year...New Semester...
For the first time I feel the stress and burden within me...
So many stuff to be handled (assignments, projects, proposal, programs, activities, and...)

Also, I want to strive hard this time around because for the last semester my PNGS was dropping as much as 0.05 but luckily the PNGK is still being maintained...

This year will be
hard and difficult and a journey full of obstacles for me to go through.
Can I make it???
Can I handle it???
Can I manage it???
Can I go through it???

I don't know, only God knows the answer.
So I'll just do my best and follow the flow to where it will lead me to...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...