Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ampang Look Out Point

Date : 26 June 2010
Location : Ampang Look Out Point a.k.a. Menara Tinjau

Pass by this place last year during my Kayaking final outing to Kenaboi, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan.

I got attracted to this place because of the nice night scenery and view of Kuala Lumpur which we can see very clearly from this area.

Ever since then, have always want to get to this place enjoy the scenery and at last on this day during my industrial training period of time I got the chance to reached at Ampang Look Out Point for my very first time.

Was so lucky that night because in the evening it was raining so at night the sky will be very clear.
Yeah, when I reached at the destination it was really very clear but then I did not have a better proper quality camera to capture the best shot of the clean and clear view of Kuala Lumpur.

Shots of me...



Trying a few shots and this is the best I can get...


Will be back again to capture the best shots...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...