Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Believe It or Not...???

Date : 29 & 30 June 2010
Location : National Sports Institute of Malaysia (Gate F)

Was having my industrial training at the National Sports Institute of Malaysia (ISN) from 10 May 2010 to 2 July 2010.

This gate will be closed at 6pm everyday, so when ever I'm late to come out from the office then I will need to use another gate which is some distance from my car parked outside there.

There was once I was waiting for my friend in my car.
Suddenly I saw her coming out of the gate and I was surprised as there is no other gate to go through from there after 6pm unless the other one which is some distance away...

So she told me that we can actually go through in between the gap of the gate.
It was unbelievable at first for me but then when I tried to go through on this particular day (29 & 30 June 2010) then only I believe it...haha...

It was all because lazy to use the other gate...
So just squeeze through the gap of the gate (luckily was thin enough to go through it)...hahaha... :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...