Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bowling Outing...

Date : 30 June 2010
Location : Sunway Pyramid

Was on my final last week of industrial training with the Game Analysis Centre in National Sports Institute of Malaysia.

My head department and the staff of my department planned out an outing for me before I leave them.
So they planned for a bowling game at Sunway Pyramid.

Departed from Bukit Jalil around 8:30pm and back at home about 1:30am...
Was enjoying the moment very much with all of them...
It was a great outing with them and for the first time get to have all of them gather together in such event...
(Thank you very much to them...)

Start of the game...


Posing for photo...

The happy go lucky staff of my department...

Hmm...not really good in bowling...

I hate it when it's "longkang"...haha...

Final group photo with my department (memories stay forever)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...