Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh No...!!!

What the...!!! 1 month ++ I didn't update anything on my blog.
Huhu...seems like really very busy, indeed yea very very busy this semester...

Wah...no post in March... Hmm...this is too much for me...hehehe...
Wanna get active back after some silence.

Should have no problem after this because 1 by 1, the assignment is submitted.
But still there are a few more to be done...(this is uni life...)

Ok then, hopefully will update with a few posts after this...
Arrghh...don't like the feeling of getting
fever then having a bad cough and then a bad sore throat...so irritating...!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl...takecare ,drink more water,sleep early...don't let mummy worry

Unknown said...

okay...

tq for being concerned...
i'll try to be at my best and always take good care of my health...

Chiangの强 said...

update often!!!

gargle your throat with salt water... really help alot~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...