Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Idea

Finished the second paper just now morning...hehe...
Not too bad as well and hopefully will get a good result.

Guess what...???
During those 2 exams which are over already, because it's a multiple choice question exam so got extra time left during the exam.
So what I did during the extra time...I think sure people will say that I am crazy doing that kind of stuff...hahaha...

So what I did actually...???
Nothing much actually...it's just that I browse back all the questions then I check my own answer, those which I'm confident I put a tick there...hahaha.....
And those which is not sure and totally don't know I put a circle there...
Then I calculate my score...hahaha... (predicted score la...)

Well, that's not my main topic here for this post actually but never mind la...
Actually I don't know what to focus on for the Coaching Science exam tomorrow.
The lecturer did gave us what topic to focus on but I have no idea what kind of question he is going to ask...huhu...

It's all about content knowledge of coaching, coaching philosophies, role of coaches, communication in coaching and coaching planning (strategies etc.)...
So what... What I should focus on all these topics...???

Will just study all the content of those topics then have my sleep and hopefully can answer the question calmly tomorrow.
God, please bless me and give me wisdom...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...