Thursday, April 16, 2009

Temporary Unproper Clock System...

Huh...lately I'm living in unproper clock system of mine...
I guess I'm too busy with all the assignments stuff and also because of my last minute work with poor management of myself in this semester...huhu...

For so many years, going through the life as a student from
kindergarten to primary school to secondary school to high school and now in university...have never experienced before in my life as a student to sleep till 12:00pm.

Well, this semester I broke my own record where I am still sleeping on the bed at 10:00am, 11:00am and even 12:00pm if there is no morning class or if it's a weekend.

Oh gosh...this is really very very bad for me...
Even during normal days of mine in the past, I have never ever slept until 12:00pm even though I gotta sleep late at night or even early in the morning...
In the past, the latest I was still on the bed was 10:00am I guess...

So hopefully I can get back to my normal clock system soon...
Maybe I'm not as active as I am before...???
Maybe I'm just too lazy to get up from the bed...???

What ever the reason is...will try to get back to the normal system.
Some more will be having this semester final exam next week so I wanna have a proper clock system with adequate rest/sleep...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...