Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back To The Past

Hmm.....a weird title here right....
Hehe...well, since I'm
wondering around and wasting my time (sometimes) so I think it's better for me to update my blog rather than doing nothing.

So actually this post is just to inform the readers that I'll post up a few posts after this which were all of past events.
Let me name a few which I missed out and didn't blog about it here...
KEJORA, journey in Pahang and also Cameron Highlands.
I guess those were the posts I missed out.
Will think later if there is still any I missed out...haha...

Don't know when I will update all this past events...hehe...
Kinda lazy now I guess and a bit tired actually after went swimming just now morning.

And yeah...my
ROS report not done yet (huhu...when I can focus 100% and finish it...)
Some more there are some assignments to be done for this coming camp at
Memorial Tunku Abdul Rahman and Heritage Station Hotel in KL (20 & 21 June 2009).

Come on baby...be focus and get all the stuff done...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...