Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One More Time!!!

Oh no...baby hit me one more time...hahaha...
What the heck I'm crapping with this sentence...

Okay, back to my post...
Actually it's about this neuroreflexology stuff, happened for the second time this year.
The first was during the Chinese New Year and this second one hit me on Monday (1/6/2009).

Well, I felt some stiffness on my neck and not so comfortable that day.
Then my mom helped me to have this neuroreflexology session and this time is even worsen than the first one in February.

So damn painful man during the session...!!!
Then the next day turn out a bit blue black I guess and I can felt the pain of it...huhu...
Lucky that my mom helped me to relieve the pain, if not, surely I'll fall sick liao...thank you mom!

4 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

yunloi, why u don't turn around and take one more pic le...?? lol~

zhou said...

ya lor....
turn around take one more pic la~~

dsloong said...

sexy.. why no infront pic..

Unknown said...

hahahaha...
u tiga sekawan really like that stuff de lor...kekekeke....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...