Sunday, December 27, 2009

Almost...!!!

Was lack of sleep and having unproper sleep for 3 continuous weeks...

7 December 2009 - 10 December 2009 having hockey training...
11 December 2009 - 13 December attending the Pesta Hoki USM Penang International 2009...
14 December 2009 - 17 December 2009 having December intake students' orientation's workshop...
18 December 2009 - 20 December 2009 joining outdoor activities with the adventure team...
21 December 2009 - 24 December 2009 handling the December intake students' orientation...

25 December 2009 departed back to hometown for a very short break to spend some time with my family before start the new sem on 28th of December 2009.

Well, I was so damn very very tired after all those activities.
So all the way driving back to Ayer Tawar from Tanjung Malim, I was so damn sleepy.

There was a few times feeling like wanna fell asleep but I still manage to stay up.
But then, anyway and anyhow there's once I failed to control it.

As such, I almost knocked onto a Toyota Avanza of the opposite lane.
Luckily I opened up my eyes on time and quickly turned my steering back into my position.

Fuhhh...really very lucky that I managed to take control of it but then the adrenaline rush in me was so damn high at that moment.
After that, felt very scared to fall asleep even for a second...

So, it's ALMOST an accident but luckily it did not happened...
Thank God...

2 comments:

SuE said...

omg~ yunloi,u must be extra careful, there was a terrible bus accident recently because the driver dozed off during driving... take a rest by the roadside if u're really tired...take care and cheers^^ merry christmas and happy new year yea^^

Unknown said...

huhu...yea, really very dangerous to drive in that kind of situation...
will be more xtra careful in the future...
thanks yea my buddy...
u too, merry christmas and a Happy New Year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...