Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Giant ATX 840

On the weekend before I got my MTB, I went to Lidcombe town area (01/09/2012) and Bankstown area (02/09/2012) to buy some personal stuff and survey around on the pricing.
Only bought some basics and the necessaries for instance the stationaries, food and beverage, daily use stuff, etc...

Then the following week I was browsing through the advertisements on websites looking for a used mountain bike for sale and was so excited and happy to come across one of them which I thinked is kind of affordable and worth of buying it.
I immediately contact the seller to check on the availability as the advertisement was still fresh and I was so lucky because it's still available.
Without wasting time, I quickly set an appointment with the seller to have a look on it (contacted on 06/09 and set appointment on 08/09).

On the 8th of September 2012, took the bus from my campus heading towards Parramatta station and bought some essential stuff at Westfield Parramatta before met up with the seller.
Then the seller and his wife came to pick me up at the shopping centre to their house (so kind of them, really appreciate their kindness to assist me).
Well, my mind was like...for sure I wanna buy that bike and after inspected the condition of it which I am satisfied and there it goes, the sale was a successful one.
The seller even told me that I was really lucky to have get to them first as there was also another interested buyer who wanted to buy that bike as well.
Thank God that I am being given the opportunity to meet them and get the bike.

As a new comer to this new place, I just browsed the Google maps for the route and recognized some of the roads name then I just cycled all the way back to my residence.
My goodness, I just went through all the way on my own and yea the distance was not too far actually as it was for about 12-15km ride on that day (slow ride with navigation on my phone at certain points)...
The most important point is that I made it back on time for my dinner...haha...

The following day (09/09/2012), went out for a walk and survey at a few outlets in Auburn by cycling.
Nothing much to buy although on sales and not an essential stuff for me yet at that moment.
Then continue to tour around Auburn town, went through the station area and Lidcombe oval before went back home.
Some photos and peek view of the MTB near a park at my campus oval --> My Giant ATX 840 (although it's an old and outdated model but I don't really mind as long as it works and I can ride it around, will be my companion for 3 years ehh...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...