Sunday, September 9, 2012

Life Before My New Journey...

What I want to scribble about on this post yea...
Generally on what I did before I'm here now in a new place and back to the life of study but now it's into research stuff. So it's a more flexible study though but really need to be very discipline especially on time management to manage the whole thing in order to complete it in time.

Hmm...
I was kinda active with outdoor activities and all sort of outing during my undergraduate study back in Sultan Idris Education University (July 2007- December 2010). The most was in between 2008 until 2010 where I used to join lots of activities in the university, going around all over until a friend of mine said "Busy betul YB ni"...haha... Then 2009 getting more active with outdoor stuff in Kenaboi Adventure Team in Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan during my weekends when I have no activities in university towards the end of 2010.

January 2011 back to Ipoh and getting ready to have the teaching practical in school which started in February until the 20th of May 2011. It was a memorable moment although just for a few months attachment at SMK Gunung Rapat. One of the best moments was being together with the school hockey team, spent time during their training in school and in the district level hockey competition. Also not forgetting the moments teaching those students in the Physical Education subject and also Sport Science. Especially the last session of teaching them basic skills of rugby. They really enjoy learning it although they are all girls. Then the school soccer team with some physical training given to them, which were some sort of enjoying stuff to do. Lastly, the final one was training the students for preparation for the Malaysian School Sports Council Track and Field Event Opening ceremony on the last day of practical which I ended up reached home at 12 mid night but really enjoyed it. I miss those moments with the students...

Then on the 23rd of May 2011, I went for a temporary job interview at a legal firm in Ipoh. My friend informed me wrongly to attend for an interview, actually I'm to start work on that day. It was so funny at that moment because I started work directly and was kinda blur actually. I worked as an administrative assistant for a few months, then my boss transferred me to assist another department as a relationship executive. It was a challenging post for me as I need to deal and communicate with the clients. Customer based job is not a real easy task, so we should respect those in this line and be more patient sometimes because we don't really understand how the cycle of that organization work. I really learned a lot at this firm, which I got a chance to be exposed to people of all sort of personality and attitude.

Come 2012 and by March I was in Kuala Lumpur. On and off I will be back to Ipoh. Most of the time during the weekends, I went for my part time job as an outdoor activities instructor with the Outbac Broga Team. That was the moment when I really learned and practiced on the outdoor skills. For example in activities like abseiling, rock climbing, flying fox, etc. Apart from that, we were provided with training as well to polish up our skills. I missed out the opportunity to learn the fire performance skill and it was really wonderful and fantastic to see my colleagues performing it during the campfire at night.

At last, I got an offer to further my study in University of Sydney (where I am right now) and I arrived in Sydney on the 26th of August 2012 to begin a new journey at a new place with new surrounding and environment and people around me. More updates on coming posts...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...