Wednesday, August 13, 2008

After One Week...



"This is how it looks like after the operation (after 1 week)"

That's the scar left on my abdomen after 1 week of the appendicitis surgery. Luckily it's not very long and doesn't look so bad...haha... Well, lucky with the advanced technology nowadays. Really appreciate with the technology created, I was admitted into the hospital on Friday night (1/8/2008) then had the surgery on Saturday morning (2/8/2008) and on Sunday evening (3/8/2008) I already discharge from the hospital. No need to stay in the hospital for a long duration.
I was back to the university on Monday (11/8/2008) although my MC is valid till 16/8/2008 because can't afford to miss the lectures. Just missed a one week class (4/8/2008-8/8/2008) and I can feel that I had miss a lot of things. By the way, now I'm getting better and better. The feeling is not as painful as last week. Now I can walk faster compare to last week where I walked really very slow. But still I can't get back to my active physical activities yet so I can only sit at one side watching my friends learning and practicing the skills during netball and tennis class.
Hopefully can recover as soon as possible and get back to my physical activities. Also can't wait to have spicy food soon...hahaha...of course the one that I miss most is the 'nasi kerabu'... This Saturday or Sunday will go back home again because there will be a one week mid semester break next week (18/8/2008-24/8/2008). Anyway this time will not be a break for me to relax much, need to finish up a few assignments which we need to hand in after the break and prepare for mid semester exam (Motor Learning and also Pemikiran Strategik & Inovatif).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...