Saturday, August 23, 2008

Slow...!!!

Why am I so slow...!!! I am too slow in doing my assignments. The 1 week break is going to end and yet my assignments not all done yet. Just finished the journal review task and the lesson plan stuff, presentation stuff all not done... When I can finish up everything...??? I guess maybe sometimes I took too much time in doing one task and also sometimes I make things complicated. What to do...I can't avoid that because I want a perfect work.





A one week break but I don't have a proper rest...huhu... So sad... Every day wake up in the morning, have my breakfast then on my laptop and sitting there for whole day till mid night. My eyes so tired, looking at the laptop all the time and also the books and jurnals. In between of course sometimes I do leave my laptop when I went out with my mom or met up with my friend. Well, I guess I am too slow and steady...haha... That's why take such a long time to complete one task. Anyway I am not doing my work in a stress up condition. I am doing it in a relaxing way and at the same time worry of not able to finish in time...hehe...

I have another problem...this few days I'm not comfortable sitting on the chair. Having some pain...hehe... Well, lack of fruit and liquid consumption I guess. That's why I'm having hemorrhoid (swelling and inflammation of veins in the anus). Some more it's an external hemorrhoid, so can feel the swelling and pain especially when I defecate. Anyway should be okay after this as I'm taking the traditional medicine for piles. That's all in this post, gotta continue doing my assignments...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...