Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Second Surgery!!!

Second surgery done on my body...!!! The first surgery was done last year (2007) which is my right knee Anterior Cruciate Ligament and now another surgery had been done on me which is appendicitis. Hm...why so many surgery being done on my body??? Well, things are unexpected. We don't know what will happen in the next second, next minute, next hour, next day, next week, next month, next year...

Just like what happen to me on this appendicitis surgery, it's really an unexpected one. In my previous blog, I stated there that hopefully it's not appendix. Well, not a good guess there. So that night (1/8/2008) my mom rushing all over from Ayer Tawar (about 7:15pm) to Tanjung Malim just to take me to hospital in Ipoh as she also suspected that I had appendicitis. All the way from Tanjung Malim to Ipoh my mom was speeding (around 100km/hr to 150km/hr) just to get me to the hospital in time. [I really owe you a lot, mom...]

Arrived at the Hospital Pantai Putri Ipoh about 11pm if I'm not mistaken and was checked by the doctor immediately. With the condition I stated and physical check by the doctor, was confirmed that I'm having appendicitis and was admitted into the ward that night. By 12am, I cannot consume any food and drinks because I'll have my surgery the next morning. So just have some rest before the operation in the next morning.

The day has come (2/8/2008)...I'll have my appendix remove during the surgery. I was brought into the operation room at about 8:45am and was given general anaesthetic. Then I was asleep, don't know what is happening. If I have the chance, sure I would like to have a look on how they did the surgery...hehe... About 10am, I was awake but felt very weak and felt so pain on my abdomen. They put me on observation outside the operation room for about half an hour before took me back into my room. When was back in my room, the nurse did show my mom the appendix which was taken out and kept in a bottle. I also had a look on it but not clear because I was still blur and felt so weak at that moment.

On that day, only rest on the bed without consuming any food but took some drinks. In the evening, I vomitted once which is after I was given injection to relieve pain and also to avoid me from vomitting. Felt so weak so I just slept the whole Saturday... Then come Sunday (3/8/2008) when I can have light meal and some little movement. At first in the morning felt like want to vomit which causes me being afraid to consume more food. Anyway the condition got better in the afternoon and I was allowed to discharge from the hospital. In evening all the process was done and I went back home in Ayer Tawar together with my mom.

This few days only have some rest at home and if the condition is getting better and better then will be back to uni soon. Can't afford to miss all those lectures. Also so many assignments to do... Then will have the mid sem break from 18/8/2008 to 24/8/2008.

3 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

wah... so scary... hope u recover faster...!!!!

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

how's ur leg now already...it seems like very serious..alwis take good care ya!

Unknown said...

my leg now ok liao...just need to build up the strength...
now just done the appendicitis surgery, so need some rest before doing strenuous activity...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...