Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Feel Good...

Wow...I feel good...!!! I was back to my physical activity yesterday (29 August 2008). Attended the tennis class at 3pm and this time I'm not sitting aside anymore like once before. Of course I'm not doing strenous or extreme stuff. Well, I missed two lessons and was not having any physical activities for about 1 month. So yesterday was practising a bit hard to improve the skills that I'm lacked of.

Also learned new skills yesterday and after that having some practice with our lecturer. But we finished early yesterday because raining, so we dismissed at 5pm (suppose to be until 6pm). Felt hungry so went to the restaurant opposite our uni main entrance, had our dinner there and also chit chatting at the same time (it's kinda early actually to have dinner at that time). We chatted kinda lots of things there and were laughing like mad people...hahaha... (it's a good chance for us to sit down and laugh together as we seldom meet because of the different timetable and different course taken).

After that, planned to go back to our hostel around 6:10pm. So we walked back into our uni and passed by the tennis court again. My friend saw her members were playing tennis there and asked me to join them. At the same time can practice and improve the skills that we've learned. We were too eager to practice and play at the same time, so we don't care about our filled stomach anymore...hahaha... (crazy right...hehe...). We were enjoying ourselves playing tennis together with those people and we were laughing around as well... We played until 7:30pm and we went back to hostel.

I felt really very fresh and was enjoying myself of having my very first physical activity since I didn't have any physical activities after my appendicitis surgery (although tired...). Just now morning also had another activity which is my favourite sports (badminton-co curricular activity) and I'm loving it because get to hold my badminton racquet again after a long rest. The activity ended at 10am and went back to hostel, packed some of my stuff and started driving again back to Ayer Tawar because got things to be done.

Well, it's Merdeka eve today...I don't think I have any program, so just Merdeka at home with lots of assignments to be done and presentations to be prepared. Anyway I really feel good at the moment after getting back to my physical activities. That's all...gotta do my assignments and lastly wish everyone a Happy Merdeka...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...