Saturday, August 30, 2008

Basic Gymnastics Skill Video (Lombol Pencuri)

Since I have time now, so I'll upload this video which was taken in 2 April 2008. Gymnastics is one of the compulsory subject to be taken by the students from Faculty of Sports Science in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). I took this subject during my 2nd semester study in UPSI (January 2008-May 2008).

We were required to make a video on how to teach school students perform basic gymnastics skill step by step. This is one of the basic skill in gymnastics and was done by my group. Other basic skills were done by other group, I'll upload if I have time to do so...(it's in Malay language...).


2 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

i wish i am the yellow shirt malay gal in the ansur maju 4~~ lol

Unknown said...

Hahaha...
I know what u mean...hehe... LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...