Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nice One...

Yea...it's one of the best that I have ever had. Really very nice...the taste is so refreshing and gives me relaxation. I don't know how to describe my feeling after consuming it, it's fantastic with the fresh cream of coffee mixed with wine. Oh...so great...especially when it flows down the throat...mmm...

Thanks to my mom once again. Actually she bought that for my 21st birthday which was in May but I didn't open it and had a taste on it because the design also look special. Anyway because of my eagerness to try it, opened it and had a first sip of it on 5 July 2008 (one day before I gotta register back into uni). Well, consuming this is not to drunk myself but this is just a kind of relaxation and satisfaction within myself as it was taken in small quantity.

"This is the stuff that I'm talking about...(WILD AFRICA CREAM)"

(Just a simple design done by me, I'm not an expert in editing picture)

Well, I'll take a sip of it again today after a tiring one week doing assignments only (sitting in front the laptop for whole day) and also before I go back to my uni tomorrow morning. A small reward for myself I guess...hehe... Anyway it's really a very nice wine and should give it a try, just for relaxation okay...

2 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

haha take lot lot sip oso nvm~~~ peace! ^^V

Unknown said...

hahaha...
yeah...its ok de for us...hehe...
-I'm loving it-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...